1. What is included in your standard package? Can this be tailored to me?
We don't have one set price on our packages as we want to tailor it to you and your special day. Generally, each package includes a 3-5 minute 'highlights' video, which captures all of the best moments from your day. In addition you'll receive two seperate videos of the full ceremony and reception speeches in their entirety. Check out the 'packages' section to see a more detailed overview of what is included and how it can be tailored to you.
2. How can we get in touch to enquire about your services?
You can contact us via email, phone, or even Skype/FaceTime if you're abroad. For those who purchase a wedding package, we will have a consultation prior to the big day to ensure your package is tailored specifically for you.
3. How long is the turnaround from the wedding to receiving the finished wedding video/s?
We work to a deadline of 3-4 weeks (subject to availability over peak season). By the time you get back from your honeymoon, you’ll be able to re-live the big day.
4. Can we reserve your services for our particular wedding date? Is this date guaranteed?
Given the number of enquiries and rate of bookings, the sooner you lock in your date, the better. In order to reserve your date, a 30 per cent, non-refundable deposit is required.
5. Are you able to travel interstate or overseas to cover our wedding?
In and around the greater Melbourne area, including the Yarra Valley, Geelong, and Macedon - travel is included free of charge. Interstate and international travel will incur an additional fee.
6. Can we get you to stay a little longer on the day beyond the maximum 12 hours?
If you think you need us right up until the very last moments when everyone starts clearing the dance floor, we can arrange that for an additional cost.
7. What do you mean by using ‘non-copyrighted music’ in your video packages?
Due to copyright laws, the use of any commercial songs (those frequently heard on radio and can be purchased via iTunes) without prior consent and approval from the artist is illegal. All of the songs used in our videos are non-commercialised, which we have purchased the rights to. But don’t worry; this won’t cost you any extra!
8. Do you also offer any other videography services, like event coverage etc?
Whilst we predominantly offer wedding videography, we love covering events of any type. This includes proposals, gender reveals, corporate events, birthdays, legacy films, and much more. Please send us an email detailing what type of service you're looking for, and we'd be more than happy to provide you with an option.
9. We have a few more questions!
No worries at all. Feel free to contact us to discuss any questions you have.